Welcome to the Premier Center for Interventional, Diagnostic and Vascular Healthcare
Advanced Imaging and Interventional Institute (AI3) is the first and most advanced FREE-STANDING Interventional Radiology and Vascular office in the Tampa Bay area. AI3 offers a full range of diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive outpatient procedures and is wholly owned and staffed by Board Certified and Fellowship Trained Radiologist, Dr. Gerald Niedzwiecki M.D. Freestanding Office Based Intervention in an outpatient setting is Safe, Effective & LESS COSTLY for patients.
Dr. Gerald Niedzwiecki is an Interventional Radiologist in Clearwater, Florida. He is well known for his interventional skills. Dr. Jerry, as he is known, had a vision to open up an office of his own with not only diagnostic imaging, but a place where he could also perform interventional procedures on an outpatient basis. He wanted this setting to be a more home-like setting for his patients, rather than a doctor’s office. He designed the clinical areas to be warm and inviting.
What are the patient’s advantages for visiting Advanced Imaging and Interventional Institute opposed to a hospital?
- No Overnight Stays – Patients will return to the comfort of their own homes the same day of procedures
- Less Costly – The services that Dr. Jerry provides are much less expensive than the same procedures done in a hospital setting and provides a real financial savings. This could make a difference in hundreds of dollars for personal medical expenses from co-pays and deductibles
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment – The interventional suite at AI3 has equipment which is more advanced than most hospitals in the Tampa area and is a national show site for General Electric Corporation
- Special Care and Patient Education – Patients receive extensive education from the medical staff to learn more about themselves and medical conditions
- Highly Qualified Physicians – Dr Jerry is the present Chairman of the Economics Committee SIR and has been providing a major role in training standards for physicians performing Interventional Radiology
- Less likely to become ill from infectious disease – Better Health Article Read More
Patients should see Dr. Jerry, an Interventional Vascular and Radiology Specialist for less invasive and less costly options.
An Interventional Radiologist provides procedures that may help patients avoid a higher risk surgery and lengthy recovery times.
Contact us for a consultation at 727-791-7300 to see if you have the option for minimally invasive treatment opposed to surgery. We are open from 7 a.m-5 p.m.
Conveniently located in the center of the Tampa Bay area.
Minutes from Palm Harbor, Dunedin, St Petersburg, Largo, Tampa, Clearwater Beach, Oldsmar and New Port Richey